četvrtak, 5. siječnja 2017.

Letter to an old friend

So many years, my friend
Of loneliness, happiness and ignorance.
I have been pulled through time
In all my masks and shadows.

„Camuflage so you dont get hurt!“
But the fake suit gets heavier in time
More then the pain of innocent convicts,
My friend.
.....
You can see, my friend
The scars over my body and heart
Marks of failure, fights and struggles
Battles for better tomorrow.

You can see, my friend
Wrinkles over my face
Made out of screams for breaking out
And laughs shared from madness..
Like nothing in world exist anymore.

You can see shine in my eyes
From tears of wrong decisions
From breathtaking views of happiness.
...
So many years, my  friend.
Storms of life changes
Making the day worth for something new.

And im still me, with all those scars
With same dreams and same hopes.
With same thoughts I shared with you,
So many years ago:
„Whats the point of light,
 if there is no darkness to shine at.“

I still got the faith, my friend.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar